Property Management Outsourcing
Our team of experienced property managers understands everything involved in taking care of a property and ensure everything is handled properly and on time for our client’s properties. The team is made up of property managers, accountants and real estate administrative experts, working together they quickly tackle all tasks and have the know-how to overcome anything that could possibly arise in managing a property. Managing rent payments, handling property upkeep and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints and even pursuing legal evictions is just the beginning of the list of what our property management outsourcing service accomplishes for our clients.
Property Management Services:
- Answers calls and questions from potential tenants. Our team handles the basic questions about our client’s properties and redirects the more important calls when necessary.
- Verifies the rentability of properties. Property managers research the best locations for renting properties. This information is extremely useful for our clients that are looking to buy a new property.
- Creates property appraisals. We research and provide appropriate appraisals for our clients on existing or interested properties for either purchase or rent.
- Follow-ups on leads. Our team manages our client’s leads and follows up when necessary. We also send reminders for callbacks to potential customers.
- Manages listings. Using our in-house real estate sales experts we promote our client’s listings to best attract buyers. Our team ensures our client’s listings on social media, newspapers, and websites are accurate and up to date. Property managers can make basic edits to listing descriptions and their photographs.
- Tracks competition progress. Our team keeps a close eye on our clients competing properties. We provide updates to our clients when there are any adjustments to price or other changes in the market.
- Updates CRM. We provide all the necessary inputs and updates to our client’s customer database. Our property managers are efficient in using every type of CRM system.
- Accounting support. Our team of accountants provides support for keeping track of our client’s expenses by managing all of the bookkeeping, payroll processing, accounts payable, accounts receivable and tax reporting requirements for our clients.
- Email Management. Our property management team filters our client’s email for spam and answers the basic inquiries from customers. We also send emails to our client’s behalf for simple things like welcoming new tenants, tenant checklists and lease expiration notices. Our administrative professionals draft other types of email correspondence upon the direction of our clients
- Calendar Management. Our clients never miss an appointment or deadline. Property managers take care of all the scheduling of viewings and other important meetings so nothing is double booked or forgotten.
- Reports Management. Our team handles all of the necessary monthly, quarterly and yearly reports for our clients. Our databases save all of the statistics like collected rent, insurance information, inspection records, maintenance work done etc. so we can quickly and accurately generate any type of report needed.
We have flat monthly rates for our property management service that takes into consideration the required number of working hours needed each month to properly manage our client’s properties. Every client is different in regards to the number of properties and customers, complexity of their property management requirements. In general, we charge $900 per month per employee needed for our basic property management service that takes care of managing our client’s properties. The number of employees required depends on the quantity of properties included along with the skills required to complete all tasks entailed.
Copyright 2019 © Digipowered